Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is included in each purchased set?
A: Dimensioned floor plans, exterior elevations, roof plan, building section, and electrical plans. Sets do not include framing, foundation, or structural drawings and details.
2. Why does a purchased set not include framing, foundation, or structural drawings and details?
A: Building codes vary depending on which region of the country the house will be built. It is highly recommended that you find an engineer local to the region the house will be built to design your framing, foundation, and structural drawings and details. The framing, foundation, and structural drawings will need to meet local codes.
3. Can plan modifications be made?
A: Absolutely. Please contact us and we will be happy to work with you on the changes that you would like to make, as well as give you an estimate of the cost associated with those changes.
4. What types of payment do you accept?
A: We accept cash, check, or Paypal. Payment is required before the release of any drawing sets. All purchases are non-refundable.
5. Are there copyright restrictions for the floor plans shown on the website?
A: Yes. Any reproduction, modification, or reuse of the plans without written authorization of the copyright owner is strictly prohibited. All home plans designed by Woodward Homes LLC are protected under federal copyright laws, and violators will be prosecuted accordingly.
6. Can I build more than one home from the house plan that I purchase?
A: No. This would be considered a copyright infringement and is punishable by law. If you would like to build more than one home, please contact us and we will work with you on providing a package for you at a reduced cost.
7. Are CAD files available?
A: Yes. For an additional fee, CAD files are available. Please contact us for further information.
8. If I purchase a plan, do I have to use you as my builder?
A: No. If you are local to our location, we would love to work with you, however it is not a requirement. You are free to select the Contractor you feel most comfortable with.
9. If I purchase a plan, and I do use you as my builder, are there any discounts you offer?
A: Absolutely. Please contact us for further information.
10. What is included with the Interiors Packages?
A: The Interiors Packages include interior elevations of every built-in cabinet shown in the plan. These are great to have in order to price cabinetry effectively, as well as to ensure your cabinets are designed according to the look and functionality you expect. Also included are interior selections for the main living space only, such as sink, appliance, countertop, lighting, and paint color selections. Two design choices are included in the package, a tier 1 and a tier 2. Tier 1, being a more cost-effective option, and tier 2 being a level of selections slightly higher in cost. The two selection tiers also vary in design style, so as to provide options for you.
11. What will I receive after purchase and when can I expect to receive it?
A: You will receive a pdf set by email within one week of purchase.